University Design Forum members were well represented in this year’s awards and included:
- The Pearl for Founder Member UCL, designed by fellow Founder Member Penoyre Prassad (now Perkins and Will).
- The Pears Building, Institute of Immunity and Transplantation designed by Hopkins Architects for Royal Free Charity, UCL (Founder Member) and the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust.
- The Marshall Building on Lincoln’s Inn Fields designed by Grafton Architects for Founder Member LSE.
- Institute of Advanced Legal Studies by Burwell Architects (Member), attached to the University of London (Founder Member).
- Royal College of Surgeons of England designed by Founder Members Hawkins\Brown.
In addition, Courtauld Connects at the Courtauld Institute of Art by Witherford Watson Mann Architects also received an award.
See: https://www.architecture.com/awards-and-competitions-landing-page/awards/riba-regional-awards/riba-london-award-winners for more information about all the winning schemes.